Carpe Diem when it comes to getting your fence installed during the fall months. Fall can be a tricky time for people personally, it seems to creep in with more activity than anticipated, and before you know it, you are smack dab into the run around of the holiday seasons. That is why there is no time like the present to get the ball rolling on that fence you’ve been contemplating.
Here are a few simple reasons to call us now, rather than later:
- For fence companies, fall is generally not anywhere near as busy as spring and summer. That means the permitting process is less rigorous, the fence manufacturers are not overwhelmed, the crews are less busy, making scheduling your project easier. You can sign a contract and get your fence installed with very little lag time.
- Children are back to school, which means, one less piece to juggle when installation day comes.
- With your garden and grass lying dormant, flowers and shrubs won’t be impacted.
- The weather is less harsh and is more predictable. Spring showers, won’t hold us back during the fall, and Old Man Winter hasn’t started knocking on the door. Crews can get in and get out with no interruption from Mother Nature. Remember spring 2016 where Maryland had a record number of consecutive days of rain? That certainly made an impacted for Maryland fence installations.
- Finally, when spring does come back you will have your fence installed and ready to go. You’ll be sipping tea in your finished back yard and won’t be just starting the process of getting the yard you desire.
Bypass the seasons of higher demand and longer waits, seize the day, and give Capital Fence a call today 301-972-8400.